|OS:||Windows 11, 10, 8, 7|
TinyWall is a lightweight, easy-to-use, secure and free firewall for Windows. The program allows you to control and protect all network traffic on your computer. You can download the latest version of “TinyWall” in Russian for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 for free using the link below.
TinyWall is a tool for increasing the level of network security of the operating system.
After installation, the program automatically blocks all outgoing connections, except for a few trusted programs, for example (IE, Firefox, and so on). If you want to access the Internet using an application that is not included in the trusted list of programs, the connection is blocked by default without pop-up warning windows.
Configuring TinyWall to block by default without warning is intentional, as the program's author believes that when the Allow/Deny warning window appears, the user is more likely to click Allow. To allow a connection in TinyWall, you need to right-click on the program icon in the taskbar tray, select “Add to white list...” and then select the desired program from the list. After this, an outgoing connection will be immediately available, and the TinyWall utility will remember your choice.
- No annoying pop-ups for every event, but allows you to easily add exceptions to firewall rules
- Actively blocks hundreds of Trojans, viruses and Internet worms
- Does not require the user to have technical knowledge of ports, protocols and application details
- Uses network zones, which allows you to set different firewall behavior when you are at home, at work or in a public place
- Prevents malware from trying to change Windows Firewall settings