|Version:||220.127.116.112 Repack + Portable|
|OS:||Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7|
|Bit depth:||x32-bit | x64-bit|
|Language:||Russian, English and others|
Spotify is a program for listening to streaming audio (streaming), with its help you can legally listen to music, audiobooks and podcasts without downloading them to your device. Spotify has a huge music catalog supported by most music companies such as EMI, Warner Music, Sony or Universal, and you can search the catalog using a good built-in search engine. Although, you can use Spotify in another way by simply listening to the built-in radio, which organizes music by genre and date. Create and edit playlists, shuffle, loop a list of tracks, pause playback, view the artwork of playing albums, and integrate it all into Last.fm. In conclusion, although Spotify is a streaming music player, it also allows you to listen to music stored on your hard drive or removable drive. You can download the latest version of “Spotify” in Russian for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 for free using the link below.
- Installation of the program or unpacking of the portable version combined in one distribution package
- Multilingual interface (including Russian)
- Banner and audio advertising blocked (mrpond)
- Modifications applied (amd64fox):
- Removed empty ad block
- The “Change tariff” button has been removed
- Disabled autoloading of the program at system startup
- Added script to clear Spotify cache (amd64fox)
- Ability to pick up and auto-copy a user's prefs program settings file and import settings from settings.reg (if located next to the installer)
An account is required (free). It will work. You need to go (on the Spotify website) to your account via VPN, to your profile settings. In the list of countries, select the proposed country (under which you logged in via VPN), save the settings. Launch via VPN, Spotify client (The main thing! Match the countries on the site and in the client), enter data (login-password), log in. Disable VPN (it is no longer needed at startup), use it.
1. Installation of the program or unpacking of the portable** version combined in one distribution
2. Multilingual interface (including Russian)
3. Banner and audio advertising is blocked (mrpond)
4. Modifications applied (amd64fox)
5. Autoloading of the program at system startup is disabled
6. Added script for clearing the Spotify cache* (amd64fox)
7. Ability to pick up and auto-copy the user’s prefs program settings file and import settings
from settings.reg (if located next to the installer)
*SpotifyCleanCache.bat – a script for clearing the Spotify cache according to three rules:
– files older than 7 days from the %LOCALAPPDATA%\Spotify\Data folder (Data\SpotifyLOCAL\Data – for portable)
– files from the %LOCALAPPDATA%\Spotify\Data folder (Data\SpotifyLOCAL\Data – for portable), if its size exceeds 499 MB
– the mercury.db file from the %LOCALAPPDATA%\Spotify\Data folder (Data\SpotifyLOCAL\Data – for portable),
if its size exceeds ~30 MB
**The portable version is available in two versions: PAF or yaP Launcher*** (choice during unpacking)
yaP Launcher was chosen for storing and using user files directly in the
portable folder, i.e.
it will NOT, like PAF, temporarily move them to the user profile, and therefore once again wear out the system disk.
Alas, yaP Launcher has a traditional small FALSE detection. PAF – in case of any problems with yaP Launcher
***ATTENTION!!! To work with symlinks, yaP Launcher requires elevated rights. Therefore, its use is NOT recommended on systems with UAC enabled.