|Version:||126.96.36.199 RePack + Portable|
|Activation:||Not required (full version / key included)|
|OS:||Windows 10, 8, 7|
|Bit depth:||x32-bit | x64-bit|
Soundop Audio Editor is an all-in-one audio editor that seamlessly handles audio editing and multi-track mixing in one application. For audio editing and multi-track mixing there is a separate workspace, clearly organized for each task. You can process the audio source of a multi-track project to its full potential without leaving the application. The overall audio creation process can be done in Soundop Audio Editor intuitively and efficiently. Soundop provides a powerful feature set in a small size. The application downloads, installs and launches quickly. Soundop's design and implementation are fully optimized, so resource-intensive tasks consume less CPU and memory, allowing you to exploit your system's full potential. You can download the free cracked version of “Soundop Audio Editor” in Russian for Windows 10, 8, 7 from the link below.
- Copy, cut, paste, delete, crop, and mix-and-paste audio data with sample precision.
- Edit audio data in the frequency range with spectrum selection.
- Remove background noise from recordings using the noise reduction tool.
- Process audio with boost, fade, fade, gain envelope, normalize, invert, reverse, time stretch, and pitch shift tools.
- Generate tone, noise and speech and mix with existing audio.
- Adjust timing according to signal zero crossings.
- Apply an effects chain to your audio selection using the FX Rack.
- Smooth out edit edges with automatic crossfade.
- Simultaneously record from multiple input devices to audio tracks.
- Precisely control recording position with punch-in, pull-out, and loop recording.
- Add an unlimited number of audio tracks and buses.
- Professional mixing engine with 32-bit precision.
- Send track output to bus track.
- Send the track's output to the audio effects sidechain.
- Drag and drop audio files to add audio clips.
- Copy, cut, paste, delete, resize audio clips, and delete audio clips in the selected time range.
- Loop audio sources in audio clips.
- Set fade-in, fade-out, and transparency for audio clips.
- Automatically crossfade overlapping audio clips.
- Audio clips with time stretching and real-time pitch shifting.
- Record and edit automation curves for tracks and audio clips with sample accuracy.
- Add multiple automation tracks for tracks and audio clips, and control multiple envelopes on each track.
- Showcase multiple effect editors to instantly control and customize multiple sound effects.
- High-quality built-in effects including EQ, compressor, limiter, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, echo and more.
- Supports parallel grouping of effects such as Mid-Side Splitter as one effect.
- Supports VST and VST3 effects plugins for access to numerous third-party effects.
- Supports automatic latency compensation for built-in and third-party effects.
- Apply effects using built-in effect presets and effect chains.
- Add your own effect presets and effect chains
- Switch between different sound effect presets with one click in the preset list.
- Automate sound effects using envelope parameters.
- ASIO device support for low latency playback and recording.
- Record audio with up to 24-bit accuracy and 192 kHz frequency.
- Load audio data from most audio and video formats.
- Load audio data from a CD track.
- Save audio in major audio formats including MP2, MP3, AAC, WAV, WAV64, AIFF, AU, OGG, FLAC, APE, WMA and raw PCM files.
- Record audio to CD with customizable intervals.
- Edit ID3 tag, Vorbis comment, RIFF, AIFF and other metadata for relevant audio formats.
- Edit ACID loop information for music ring loops.
Ease of use:
- Batch processing of multiple audio files.
- Work with projects in one or more windows.
- Customize your workspace with a well-organized set of panels.
- Set up keyboard shortcuts to speed up operations.
- List all your recent audio files and projects in your Start bar and open them with one click.
- Manage track properties in the Track panel.
- Edit the properties of audio clips in the Clip panel.
- Control your audio clip's automation curves using the Clip Automation panel.
- Monitor and adjust settings for all tracks in the Mixer panel.
- Manage audio sources in multi-track projects clearly and easily using the Files panel.
- Add markers for positions and ranges. List all the markers in the Markers panel and easily navigate to markers on the timeline.
- Group metadata in tabs in the Metadata panel according to metadata formats and show custom metadata groups for a specific audio format.
- Use the History panel to undo/redo operations up to a specific editing state with one click.
- Clearly organize effects and effect chains in a tree view in the Effects panel, and use drag and drop to add effects and effect chains.
- Use the browser bar to navigate audio files and add shortcuts to your favorite places.
- Analyze audio data with loudness meter, correlation meter, frequency and phase analysis.
- Manage open projects using the Projects panel.
Unpacking the Portable version of the program works without installation on your computer.