|OS:||Windows 10, 8, 7|
|Bit depth:||x32-bit | x64-bit|
RusRoute Firewall is a firewall for organizing access to the Internet of a local network, counting and limiting user traffic, and protecting against network attacks. You can download the latest version of “RusRoute Firewall” in Russian for Windows 10, 8, 7 for free using the link below.
RusRoute Firewall is a firewall with NAT, redirect, shaper, VPN, proxy functions, LAN to VPN bridge, validity period and splitter for rules. Multicore processors (multicore CPU) are supported. RusRoute Firewall allows you to get server networking capabilities on regular client versions of Windows.
RusRoute consists of two modules: a driver that intercepts IP packets (Internet Protocol version 4 packets) and transmits these packets to the firewall module for processing.
- Traffic routing
- Converting IP addresses (NAT – Network Address Translation) and port numbers
- VPN (virtual secure network)
- Built-in DHCP, HTTP servers
- Multifunctional NAT
- Bridge LAN to VPN
- Filtering network protocol packets in accordance with specified rules, time, with branching of outgoing routes (splitters)
- Authorization, authentication, accounting and billing of users (login to the RusRoute system, granting users rights to use network resources, maintaining statistics on the use of network traffic and counting funds spent for each user)