|OS:||Windows 10, 8, 7|
|Bit depth:||x32-bit | x64-bit|
R.saver is a program for recovering deleted files and also supports data recovery even after formatting.
The program can recover damaged files from FAT and NTFS file systems. When using the program, the user only needs to identify the disk or image on which he is going to scan and the program will automatically begin identifying lost partitions, reconstructing damaged file systems, signature-based recovery, recovery after formatting, or simply recovering deleted files. You can download the latest version of “R.saver” in Russian for Windows 10, 8, 7 for free using the link below.
The program does:
- Reconstruction of damaged file systems
- Recovering data after formatting
- Recovering deleted files
- Data recovery based on file signatures
Automatic assembly of RAID arrays is supported, provided that all devices making up the array are connected and the metadata is correct.
R.saver also provides access to data on healthy file systems of the following types:
- Microsoft Windows: ExFAT, FAT/FAT32, NTFS.
- Apple Mac OS: HFS, HFS+, APFS.
- Linux: Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, ReiserFS, JFS, XFS, Btrfs.
- Unix, BSD, Sun Solaris: UFS/UFS2, Adaptec UFS, Open ZFS, Sun ZFS.
- Novell Netware: NWFS, NSS.
ATTENTION!!! The program does not require installation on the system; to run it, you just need to unpack the archive and run the executable file from the \R.saver\ r.saver.exe directory. Please note that the application must run on a partition that does not have data to recover.