|Version:||7.3.5672 Free Edition|
|OS:||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista|
|Bit depth:||x32-bit | x64-bit|
|Language:||Russian, English and others|
Macrium Reflect Free is a free data backup and recovery program. It can protect your personal documents, photos, music, emails from loss, you just need to create a backup copy. You can be sure that your data is securely stored and can be easily restored from a backup file. Using the program, you can create backup copies and burn them to local, network, USB drives; the program supports burning to DVD of all formats. You can download “Macrium Reflect Free” for free in Russian for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista using the link below.
- Creating an image of both the entire disk and individual folders and files.
- Selecting a storage location for the finished image (on a local hard drive, on a network drive or optical media).
- Create a system image on the fly without restarting Windows.
- Built-in data backup scheduler.
- Create a bootable recovery disk using Linux or BartPE.
- Verification of finished images.
- Using the Microsoft Volume Shadow (VSS) Copy Service.
- High speed and compression ratio.
- Possibility of batch recording to CD/DVD
Installing the program can be a little confusing, since although this is a free version of the program, you will be asked to confirm the Macrium Reflect license key entered in the installer, enter your first name, last name and email.
- Go to the task manager and stop the services associated with the “Macrium Service” program
- From the x32/x64 Free folder we move the files with replacement to the path C:\Program Files\Macrium
- In the Program we turn off updates.
Attention!!! If you have an older version installed, uninstall the program and use Macrium Reflect Cleaner and then install the new Macrium Reflect.