|Version:||8.24.03 RePack + Portable|
|Activation:||Not required (full version / key included)|
|OS:||Windows 11, 10|
|Bit depth:||x32-bit | x64-bit|
|Category:||Video recording, screenshots|
|Developer:||Hyperionics Technology LLC|
HyperSnap is an image capturing program that allows you to copy not only standard program windows, but also games, screensavers and videos.
Using HyperSnap, you can take a screenshot of the entire monitor screen, part of it, a certain program window (with or without a cursor), games and screensavers (working in DirectX and 3Dfx Glide modes), video and DVD movies, and save it in one from more than 20 formats, including BMP, GIF and JPEG. HyperSnap allows you to take screenshots from all major modes. It can capture images of entire windows of the Windows operating system and individual window elements (menus, buttons, panels, etc.), captures images from games running on DirectX, Direct3D and 3Dfx technologies. In addition to taking screenshots, you can receive images from scanners and digital cameras connected to a computer via the TWAIN protocol. The program has built-in functions for processing graphic files. There is also a function where a screenshot is taken using a voice command received through a microphone connected to the computer. Editing the resulting screenshots. The auto-scroll function allows you to capture long images (for example, long www pages). You can download the free cracked version of “HyperSnap” in Russian for Windows 11, 10 from the link below.
- Capture images from anywhere on the screen or multiple monitors, of any shape and size.
- New and powerful tools for capturing, editing, annotating and manipulating images. Objects drawn on top of images can now be selected, edited, shown and hidden, moved, deleted at any time. The new proprietary file format allows you to save drawn objects for later editing or save standard images so that the object is “imprinted” on them forever.
- Unlimited undo/redo.
NOTE: TextSnap is no longer supported for new programs that use accelerated graphics or run on Windows 8.
- TextSnap™ lets you capture editable text from virtually anywhere on the screen. You can also capture tab-delimited data for easy pasting into MS Excel.
- Capture dropdown menus and lists using the hotkey function or lazy capture.
- Image stamps, frames, shadow, freehand capture, FTP upload and more.
- Automatic color replacement.
- Capture non-rectangular windows.
- Button Capture - Ideal for professional technical writers who need to capture and document dozens of buttons!
- Auto-scroll and simultaneously capture long web pages and other documents, allowing you to capture more than what's visible on the screen.
- Integrates tightly with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks - even automatically inserting capture images wherever needed.
- Automatically saves captured images to graphics files.
Doubly effective image viewer, format converter (more than 20 image formats supported).
- Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands.
- The advanced window capture feature resizes the window so that it is much larger than the screen before capture - in one quick step, without auto-scrolling.
- And many many others.
Unpacking the Portable version of HyperSnap works without installation on your computer.