|Version:||XE 2022 Build 865 donor x64 + Portable|
|OS:||Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista|
|Language:||Russian, English and others|
FreeCommander XE is a fairly easy-to-use file manager that will help greatly simplify your daily work with your computer. This program is easy to learn and use, and will serve as an excellent alternative to standard Windows Explorer and other file managers. The functionality of the tool is diverse, which will make it possible to manage all processes on a PC. You can download the latest version of “FreeCommander XE” in Russian for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista for free using the link below.
- Two-panel technology – horizontal and vertical.
- Tabbed interface.
- Full access to the Desktop.
- Optional directory tree for each panel.
- Built-in file viewer in hex, binary, text or image format.
- Viewing files and thumbnails also works inside archives.
- Built-in work with archives: ZIP (read, write).
- Working with nested archives.
- Plugins for other archives (RAR, 7z, ...).
- Open view – unstructured view for files and directories.
- Synchronous viewing.
- Easy access to system directories, control panel, desktop and Start menu.
- Copying, moving, deleting, renaming files and directories (with the ability to select the performer of the operation - Windows or FreeCommander).
- Drag and drop
- Search for files (also inside archives).
- Compilation and verification of MD5 checksums.
- Destruction of files.
- Bulk renaming tool.
- File properties and context menu.
- Calculate directory size.
- Directory comparison.
- Directory synchronization.
- Changing the date and file attributes
- Favorite catalogs/programs
- File filters (regular expressions possible) for display and file operations
- User defined columns for detailed viewing
- DOS command console
- Quick view, search, filter, launch.
- All labels are definable.
Portable version of the program from the developer, works without installation on your computer.