|Version:||1.1.6 RePack + Portable|
|OS:||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista|
|Bit depth:||x32-bit | x64-bit|
|Language:||Russian, English and others|
Freac audio converter is a free tool for converting audio files (fre: ac). This is an excellent CD ripper and converter that supports many audio formats and codecs for the best conversion of tracks. MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, WAV and Bonk formats. You can download the latest version of “Freac audio converter” in Russian for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista for free using the link below.
For example, the common MP3 or WMA. With Freac, you can easily convert any digital audio format into one that can be understood by a specific player. Music libraries can be converted while maintaining the folder structure without changing file names. In addition to the main conversion function, the program has additional features, for example, the ability to edit tags for files. The converter supports freedb online database and can automatically download information tags from the Internet ID3v2 and some other types. The authors have implemented Unicode support for all tags and file names.
- Converter for MP3, M4A/AAC, FLAC, WMA, Opus, Ogg Vorbis, WAV and other formats
- Built-in CD ripper with CDDB/GNUdb title database support
- Portable application, install on a USB drive and take it with you
- Multi-core optimized encoders to speed up conversions on modern PCs
- Full Unicode support for tags and filenames
- Easy to learn and use, it still offers expert options when you need them
- Available for all major operating systems
- Multilingual user interface available in 43 languages
- Completely free
The portable version of the program is provided by the developer and works without installation on a computer.