|OS:||Windows 11, 10|
|Bit depth:||x32-bit | x64-bit|
FanControl is a free program that allows you to control various aspects of the coolers on your computer. The program is open source and does not even require installation to run. That is, the application is portable. The application has a convenient modern interface, plus it is also equipped with a setup wizard that will allow you to find all temperature and speed sensors. The ability to create multiple profiles will allow the computer user to use different operating modes that correspond to the tasks being performed at the current time. You can download the latest version of “FanControl” in Russian for Windows 11, 10 for free using the link below.
- Creating, editing and saving profiles
- Support for CPU, GPU, motherboard, HDD sensors
- Creating Fan Curves
- Working together between sensors and curves
- Automatic startup with Windows
- Work in the background
- Ability to create custom external temperature sensors using *.sensor files
- Intuitive, modern look and feel
- Color themes in interface design
The portable version of FanControl is provided by the developer and works without installation on a computer.