|Version:||5.6 build 4252 Portable|
|Activation:||Not required (full version / key included)|
|OS:||Windows 11, 10|
- The program has an intuitive MDI (multi-window) interface;
- Syntax highlighting files for many other file types can be additionally downloaded from the editor's dedicated page: User Files.
- A full-fledged browser built into the program for previewing created web pages, following links, and viewing local files.
- Built-in FTP commands to send local files to an FTP server or to directly edit files on the server.
- Highlighting Internet and email addresses in plain text files allows you to follow links.
- The HTML panel allows you to easily insert common HTML tags, as well as tag selected text. In addition, the panel contains other tools for HTML (HTML color palette, symbol table, table generator and object selection menu).
- A customizable document panel allows you to easily switch between open documents and perform common actions on open documents (open, save, split, etc.). You can create your own toolbars, place them in the tool groups you need, assign help files, programs, and files with recorded macros to buttons.
- Autocompletion is a time-saving feature that replaces a short abbreviation into a completed string.
- The clip window contains libraries of text fragments designed for quick insertion into a document.
- Document templates allow you to quickly create a new document.
- The automatic word hyphenation mode allows you to conveniently edit long lines.
- Full drag and drop support.
- Find and replace commands can process regular expressions. In the search, it is possible to set markers (marks) in the found lines, which make it easy to navigate to these markers from any part of the document.
- The program can show non-printable characters.
The portable version of the program works without installation on your computer.