|Version:||12.00 Build 2512|
|Activation:||Not required (full version / key included)|
|OS:||Windows 10, 8, 7|
|Bit depth:||x32-bit | x64-bit|
|Category:||Wi-Fi and network|
|Language:||Russian, English and others|
cFosSpeed is a network driver that binds to existing Internet connections and optimizes data transfer by prioritizing traffic. Traffic prioritization is a method of optimizing Internet traffic, providing maximum speed with minimal delays. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or DSL modem or cable modem. It can also be used with other types of Internet connections. cFosSpeed supports a wide range of connections such as DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS and others. The program will help keep network latency (ping) low to make Internet applications as responsive as possible. Also, one of the main goals of cFosSpeed is to improve throughput by eliminating network congestion. download the free cracked version of “ cFosSpeed ” in Russian for Windows 10, 8, 7 from the link below.
- CFosSpeed prevents one application (such as sending email) from clogging up all others, such as phone calls, chat, etc.
- CFosSpeed keeps your ping fast so you can play online games and download files at the same time.
- All important data packets are automatically given higher priority over non-essential ones. With the help of the CFosSpeed program and its priority protocol, you can customize your applications perfectly and/or add new programs.
- Analyze your data in real time: With the new status window, you can easily recognize which data streams you are currently transmitting.
- cFosSpeed is a popular software product among fans of online games, peer-to-peer networks and consumers of streaming audio and video.
- cFosSpeed can calibrate itself depending on the connection. Typically, the best results can be achieved after a few days of using a program that is capable of loading incoming and outgoing bandwidth at full speed.
- Improves your Ping for online gaming
- Keeps the Internet fast during heavy download/upload
- NEW: Improves mobile Internet.
- Reduces problems with audio/video Internet streams
- Improves speech quality in programs using VoIP
- CFosSpeed works with the following technologies: DSL, Cable, WLAN, CDMA2000, UMTS, WCDMA, Modem, ISDN, Mobile Broadband (2G/3G).