|Version:||4.4.2 RePack + Portable|
|OS:||Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista|
|Bit depth:||x32-bit | x64-bit|
|Category:||Speed up and clean up Windows|
|Language:||Russian, English and others|
BleachBit is a program designed to thoroughly clean your computer and remove unnecessary files, which helps free up disk space and delete sensitive data. This is especially useful when you share a computer with other people and anyone can find your personal information. After completing the quick installation procedure, BleachBit's well-organized interface is available, making it easy to perform program and system cleaning operations. You can download the latest version of “BleachBit” in Russian for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista for free using the link below.
Cleaning these elements is easy with just the press of a button. Other BleachBit tools allow you to permanently delete files and folders to prevent specialized programs from recovering them, erase free space, create a custom list of files and folders ready to be deleted, and use a whitelist for exceptions.
- BleachBit performs disk cleanup, removing junk and unnecessary files, freeing up valuable disk space, and ensuring privacy. It rids the system of unnecessary files, including cookies, cache, Internet history, log files, temporary files and broken shortcuts.
- The program works easily and quickly, and takes up minimal space. You yourself need to choose which files and which applications you need to clean.
- The program is well Russified and each menu item is clearly explained.
- BleachBit is a powerful yet easy-to-use Python / GTK+ application for fast, comprehensive system cleanup, permanent file deletion, free disk space cleanup, virtual and physical memory cleanup.
- Destroys temporary files (cache) of browsers (Firefox, Epiphany, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc...), browsing history, cookles, list of downloaded files, database of usernames and passwords, as well as a list of sites for which no need to save passwords, incorrect links, etc.
- Removes unnecessary files left after running many popular applications, such as: Adobe Reader, APT cache, Bash (console user history), Beagle, GIMP, Google Earth, FileZilla, aMule, Java, KDE, OpenOffice.org, d4x, Skype, Links2 , Xine, VIM, XChat, Yum, etc.
- In addition to temporary file removal tools, BleachBit will help remove all unused localizations (files for unnecessary languages), corrupted application menu entries and file associations, backup files, DS_Store, Thumbs.db files and log files (old system logs).
- Bleachbit will only delete unused files and logs. The developers made sure that the application does not delete any important system files. And by deleting many unnecessary log files, space on your hard drive will be freed up.
- Includes tools for irrevocably, 100% deletion of files from the disk (multiple formatting) without the possibility of their recovery.
- It can clear free disk space by formatting it multiple times to increase confidentiality. This is a rather long procedure.
- BleachBit has the ability to preview all planned actions, and after completion, it is possible to view the completed procedures with a display of the size of the freed space.
- After launching the program, go to “Settings”. You need to check just one box - download and update templates from the community (at your discretion (additional items will be added)) and restart the program.
- The community consists of many thousands of users who constantly use the program, test it and calculate the location of those extra files “set aside” by various programs that can be absolutely safely deleted. Based on this general practical experience, cleaning templates are created.
ATTENTION!!! If you use the Internet Explorer browser, do not check the “Log of input forms” checkbox - saved passwords will be deleted. It is recommended to create a system restore point before using the program.
The portable version of the program is provided by the developer and works without installation on a computer.