|Activation:||Not required (full version / key included)|
|Language:||Russian, English and others|
Adobe Media Encoder 2023 is an encoding program that lets you encode audio and video files into a variety of distribution formats for different applications and audiences. Such video and audio formats are characterized by a high degree of compression. Using this program, you can export videos to formats supported by a variety of devices, from DVD players and websites to mobile phones, portable media players and standard-definition and high-definition TVs. You can download the free cracked version of “Adobe Media Encoder” in Russian for Windows 10 from the link below.
- Creating an AS-11 package using DPP.
Adobe Media Encoder now offers, along with other encoding options, the ability to create files based on the widespread AS-11 UK DPP version 1.1 standard for UK broadcasts. New Dolby codecs. There are two new Dolby codecs: Dolby Digital Plus and Blu-ray compatible. You can also set additional Dolby Digital settings.
- Updates to import and export settings. Expanded XAVC support is provided. You can now export to XAVC HD Class 200, XAVC 2K/4K 24p and XAVC 4K Class 480.
- Additional XDCAM options are available. You can use the new settings to work with open and closed groups of pseudoframes, as well as groups of pseudoframes with a fixed or variable duration. It is possible to import SStP files. Red frames are no longer added to MXF OP1a media when Adobe
- Media Encoder cannot encode the frame. Instead, if an encoding error occurs, an adjacent frame is inserted and a warning is written.
- Set frame rate without its own timeline. There's a new Undefined Media Timeline setting in Edit > Preferences > Media that allows you to set the frame rate for source media without its own timeline, such as image sets.
- Synchronization of settings. The first time you use File > Sync Settings, Adobe Media Encoder CC 2014 will import settings and templates from Adobe Media Encoder versions 7.x.
- Wraptor DCP Exporter. QuVIS's Wraptor DCP (Digital Cinema Package) exporter is a quick and easy way to transfer your project to 2K cinema format, 24fps, and up to 5.1 audio configuration.
- Display color management support
- ARRI Alexa LF camera format support
- Sony Venice v2 camera format support
- Google VR180 format support